Friday, April 3, 2009

I pray for good health in my family. Esp for my grandmother, mother and father. Dad smokes. ): Heard from Mum and Dad, that Auntie Kelly's husband, passed away. I may not be close or regonise who is Auntie Kelly but still, I hope my dad feels fine and yeah. Soooooooooooo, yeah.
Death is seriously the last thing I want to think of. I mean who doesnt.

On a lighter note, school ended at 1.15 today. Early dimissal due to Theresian Awards. For a award. Ha. Then I messaged Danielle on the way back home. Its been some time I messaged her. From Monday onwards, I was busy doing project, Chemistry. ): Had test for POA and Chemistry also. So yeah. Didnt have afternoon naps too. Only today. Since I've got no where to go, I figured I went home and catch some sleep. I hate buying food for my brother after I COME BACK FROM SCHOOL. Can you imagine do things after you come home from school anad have to do things immediately. Give me a break. Idk what I should post. But its the weekend. BORING. I want to get some clothes. But im such a fattie. Tell me where. Bye. I should get on studying. Maybe later or something. If im bored at night, I might do later. I have a english compre to do! I feel excited to do it. But seriously, if its too difficult, I give up. I give up easily. FEEL THE WEAKNESS! :D Randomly, do you think Im emo sometimes? HAHAHAHAHAHA. When I think emo, I think Juli. When I think Juli, I think of mean thigns I do and say to her. But sometimes, some things are goodd some things are bad. Sorry, Jules. HAHAHAHA.

We're doing serious talking here.

No comments: