Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April's Fools Day. Didnt have much except for NATASHA's (Wlao!) and Juli's. Natasha was the only success but Juli's was a total failure. She kept laughing. Pathetic. :D HAHAHA. Natasha was the classic one. She put on the mask and scared me. WLAO. Well yeah. For some ANNOYING reason, Mr Ng JUST have to keep comparing us with the NA. -.- Wow. Mrs Nooh didnt come today! Must be her swollen lips. Sooooooooo, Ms Wong took us and we passed her our Ez-Link cards for new ones by the end of the day. Ok. Literature was boring. Shit, I must STOP sleeping in class already!! If not, I'll dieeeeeeeee. (: Okay. Chem test tmr. I need to pass this test. I neeeeeeed to. So bye. im gonna study. Read below. HAHA.

On the way to back home from Louisa's house, Louisa, Teresa and I was crossing the bridge, there was this middle age gay guy walking like he is cat walking and is in school primary uniform. He said this in chinese.

"I study in Queestown Primary School"
"Do you know where is Queestown Primary School?"
"It is near Queenstown MRT station."
"Do you know where is Queenstown MRT station?"
"Go ask your teacher."

The next thing we know, we burst out into laughter after he was nowhere to be seen. It was SO FUNNY but at the same time, he is CRAZY. HHAHA. And he was speaking very fast in chinese!

No comments: