You're my E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G
Everywhere, everytime, everything.
That song was stuck to my head after school. :D Hi. (: Today, was fun! I love what we did today. :D Although, tiring. I thought I had lotsa fun! First of all, we had PE. Mr Francis was our teacher and we played Vollyball. Ball magnet, almost. Then had chinese, went to the library. Saw some cool ENGLISH books, wanted to borrow. But we didnt have time. Next, maths. I FAILED BY A FREAKING MARK. If I remembered to DO qn 5b. I could have pass. Curses. Recess, when I ran towards Linglin, Dione and Chantal, (they were talking and Linglin had to use hand as she talkes, I got hit on my right upper lip, bled awhile, but if its swollen, oh man , i tell you. Its balance. Both have lumps. -.- Ah well. So after recess went back to class, Ms Chow taught Amaths, POA remained in class, free period and Teresa babbles about her church. Then Mrs Nooh came, did some EFL IC thing. Then got back my results, I thought I failed but nooo, I pass by a mark. ): But I STILL FAIL MY OVERALL. WTFREAK. Shit. I want to pass Physics if that is even possible. ): Why am I so nto hardworking and stupid. Shit, yknow. S-H-I-T. Lets talk about the happy stuff.
So after all that depressing stuff, we went to help out Mrs Francis for the Sec ones, we did some filing. Then did some tearing and writing. Arranged the mattresses and chairs, free labourers. But we did have lotsa and lotsa fun. We played with the mic. Chantal sang, I was the back up singer. HAHAHAH. We sang about Danielle not to leave and Chantal sang other songs too! Then later, Danielle, Dione, Chantal went on to Mrs Francis's car and went to the nearby supermarket and bought biscuits and whatever. :D Chantal wanted to say sorry in chinese but instead she said
wait in chinese. HAHAHAHHA! WTH LA. Then carried stuff back to school and went home. Through out all these work we've done, had a major major headache. Had to hit my head on the wall or whatever to make myself feel better. (: I guess it got worse. :D Reached home around 6.50 with a pounding headache. I had my headache since we got back our chem. Nobody cared. ): Ah. That is all. OH YEAH, THE MOST IMPROTANT THING! I baked cookies for the pretty lady, PEIXIN!!! Her birthday today. (:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PEIXIN! Hope you liked the cookies!!!! :D
Ophe\
No comments:
Post a Comment