Sunday, March 29, 2009

Its amazingly strange, how we all seem to change.

FINALLY, its here! I've been waiting. It hasnt come since Nov '08. I feel normal. :D HAHAHHA. But I love the break when I dont have. HAHAA. Well, if you dk what Im talking about. Then its good. I guess the info above could be too obscene. :D So, go figure. Im going out for dinner later. I sent for my phones for repairs. Have I told you that? The thing around my phone camera came out. I seriously think I should take care of my phone better. Wait yeah, I toldd you this before. The 40 bucks thing. I have to pay on my own. I remembered. Well, this is more detailed. (: I dont think I will do my english compre and wait for someone to teach me and explain. Hehehehe, k. Im stupid. Deal with it. Ok, i think i should go and continue with my homework! Byee.

Ps, even if I posted pictures, not alot would tag.
Pps, Please leave your contact in an offline message. This is for people like Dione, Chantal, Louisa. Cause I didnt save your contacts in my sim card. Dont think they will read but heck. (:

No comments: