Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hi, I want to go for London Weight Management. Anyone wants to sponsor me? :D HAHAHA. I want. ): Well anyway, today was rather the same for every weekend. I MUST go to church tmr. -.- From 10-1. No, its not a typo. Its 10am-1pm. Not as if 1 hour is bad enough, 3 hours. You can kill me. As much as I seriously love God, I dont like going to church, its worst than school. ): Im sorry, God. Well, on a lighter note, I bought stationaries that I needed since school. I need study hard. I need a motivation and perserver on! Im going Batam next weekend. I know its quite sudden. Long story short, my sister is going with my mother and im going with my mother. Get the link? :D HAHHA. I've got nothing else to say. But I know I have a feeling of worriness. Is that even a word?
Oh god. ): Yes, I should be worrying. Bye.

Ophe\

No comments: