Sunday, January 18, 2009

I suppose that clique's study group day is cancelled due to most of us being busy and caught up in that freaking stupid chinese new year class decorations. And most of us got caught up in studying that they forgot or whatever. I dont know. I do not want to care.

ANYWAY. I shall post about happy things. And TYJ AND JTJH, stop making fun of my current post! :P Im supposed to update. But since, im updating it here. Then, I wont edit that, suckers! I went shopping today, somehow. I went to queensway to get my fat ass a pair of jeans. ((: And then off to Vivo to shop around. I went with my mummy and sissy. As my sister is shopping around F21, Sissy manage to get me a nice top from F21. (Shocker? Well, good. Its normal) Fat people cant really get nice clothes from F21. Its not custom made kay, suckers. Didnt manage to get any shoes. So sad. But im pretty much done with CNY shopping. ((((: Im a happy girl. Now, im suffering. Cause, I have to memorise chinese sentences. :/ Bye.

Forget it.

Ophe\

No comments: