Friday, December 5, 2008

Notice I always post __days to _____.
Its for Danielle!
Well, tomorrow she'll be back! Im happy. (:

And I'll do another one. For Vivien.
She went Genting and is back in 4 days!

Okay, Im supposeed to post pictures and talk about the yesterday's party. But I'll do that when I have my laptop back. Currently, my sister is back home, shes using mine. -.- Im using the desktop. -.- Well, so today, my parents and I went to Msia and came back in Spore and went to Causeway Point to buy the rest of my books. So im left with Literature books, I have to go back to school and buy. :/ Anyway, my sister passed her driving 2 days ago! So, went home, ate dinner and she drove us around. With the help of my dad! Went to order turkey and ham.., and went to buy dou huay. (dou fa). Then went home. (: Thats about it. (: Bye now.

Ophe\

No comments: