Its a whole bunch of words. :D
After the lost of handphone situation, I've decided that I would need accessories for me to keep my phone by my side. (: So yeah. I bought one today, and it couldnt really fit, cause its like, the thingy is too big. (Okay, you dont get it.) Anyway, bought my phone yesterday. Yeah, er. On Thursday, meeting Juli. Er, went Giant today. Oh, its been a cooling weather, I likey. (: Okay, the reason why I didnt post yesterday is because, i forgot. And now that im posting, I've got nothing to post about. (: Ohhh, I know. After my sister did a torturous(sp?) facial for me for the second time, my face is peeling. Like I got sun burnt and its super dry now. :/ Tsk! So now, I got to apple moisturizer on my face. Haiz! So dry and ugly now. :/ Hmm, nothing much happened. Hmm, Im fat, how am I going to shop for clothes now? I know I keep complaining and not doing anything. Ha, laziness is such a powerful thing! Oh, Vivien is coming back today! Ohoh, hmm, please take note that I've change my no. aready. Not because I lost my handphone but when my mother bought my phone, she upgraded and that plan (my no. now) is more suitable for me and more worth it. So yeah. Hmmm, I feel the need to explain to you. HAHA. Hm, guess thats all. I can say now. My laptop is screwing everything up now. :\ I cant watch dvd on my laptop and it cant read my micro sd card. SCREW YOU LAPTOP! ): Oh well.
Bye.
Ophe\
No comments:
Post a Comment