I would like to thank all who have came and the wonderful presents you gave. (:
Yesterday was wonderful. (No sarcasm added) I picked Danielle and Khai from Wm and went back to my house and soon after Vivien and Jing came. (: Like I said, no entertainment. So, we just sat and chat. Around, 7 plus we ate till we're damn full and went upstairs and they found new entertainment, my iPod. -.- Oh, my sister even got abit pissed when they were on her bed. -.- Sorreh. Anyway, It was still nice of you that you came to celebrate Xmas with me. (: Its still the best yet. Danielle left around 9.40 and the rest around 10. Its the first Christmas Party and its the best. (: Hope you could come around again. Next time, for sure. With better entertainment.
After they leave, I was left with nothing to do. So I watched tv and then I took a shower. Theres this one time, my brother friend came in and we didnt know who that was and what was happening. HAHAH! Its a funny thing, you wouldnt get it. Im lazy to explain. Anyway, fast forward to around 3AM. My sister and her friends wants to play Guitar Heroes and so, its their first time and it was totally funny! I watched them play and I laughed. They called themselves, Bukit Batok gang. Try laughing at them, see what a gang can do to you. It was funny! My sister was so hyped up, the rest was like almost dead! HAHAHAHA! Ah well. They left around 4.45 and I slept after they leave.
I only woke up at 1 plus in the afternoon and ate a super late lunch and had babyback ribs for dinner around 8 or 9 plus. Was bored after. I neeeed to get presents for them. I totally owe them. Thanks. Schools coming very soon. I need to get back on my sleeping time. I have to wake up at 5.15AM every morning. I need to get back to a good sleeping time. I am still bored. So bored. I could sleep now. Bye.
Ophe\
No comments:
Post a Comment