I am at centrepoint right now, bonafides or something. Currently, my mother is doing a facial now. And I'll wait. Im totallyyyy bored right nowwwwwwwwww. Nothing to do here except that theres internet here. ): So bored.
No one is online either. WHY? I still have to wait for maybe half an hour more, I guess. Plus, I cant play online games cause must download dont dont know what here. So, I only can read things off the internet or blog like now. I'll be back. Bye.
Ophe\
Its 1200AM now.
Right, So Im posting again. For what I've done.
Finally, after I posted the above post, Yijing was at home and I finallly have someone to talk to! Yay! [[: She curse me cause, -.- IM A STARHUB USER. LIVE WITH IT! HA! Then, talk talk. Finally at 6 o'clock, shes finally out. Urgh, so long yknow! Then anyway, went to 'EAT' and ate noodles. Then oh yeah, my mum's specs broke so we went to JohnLittle first and bought some stuffs. (You dont want to know. :D ) And then off to People's Park Complex to get her specs. And went home! Today, is somehow or rather a shopping day. We're supposed to head to Msia but it was so jammed up!!!! And so, we went for our breakfast in the morning for LOR MEE. I kinda like it but very hmmm, liua. (You dont understand right? Idk how to spell that word la) Cause like its so, thick. Gravy thick. Cause never put vinegar. But its okay, if theres another chance for me to eat, I'll eat it. I dont mind. :D Yep, thats about it. Came home and talked to Danielle awhile. I didnt even meet Vivien. -.- THAT GIRL WHO DOESNT WANT TO WAIT. ): HAHAHA! Heeee. I hope that, Danielle, Vivien, Khai, Yijing can make it. I cant wait for CHRISTMAS!!!!!! :D :D BYE!
OFI\ HAAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment