For updates, please go to Yijing's blog. :D
Anyway, today went out with my family and eat dinner to celebrate my birthday. We went to Jurong Point and ate Dian Xiao Er. It was delicious and I ate till I was damn full. I hate Jurong Point. Theres HELL LOTS OF PEOPLE and also freaking, COMPLICATED. I swear to NEVER GO THERE AGAIN. Sorry, Yijing. Ask Vien to follow you now. :D So yeah. Thats about it.
Btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR! In advance. :D Doubt I'll send you all Happy New Year messages. I wanted to do that for Xmas but it totally lag my phone. Sorry guys! I wish all of you all the best for the new year and this time, its no fun and its all serious business now. Get real and dont play a fool. Work hard, study hard then play hard. The freaking school have made lots of changes. We got to adapt it. We got to accept it. What to do? Nothing. Unless you want corporal(How do you spell this word!) punishments. -.- Anyway. (: I look forward to my birthday. :D And I hope that my backache will recover. Im going to die soon. Pray for me. My backache can totally spoil the mood. My backache pratically have the ability to kill the mood. I hate backaches. Go ahead and say "OLD". Whatever man. I know I know, you're turning 15 not 50. Go eat shit. When you know how pain it is, I'll laugh at you. (: Buh-bye. (:
Ophe\
No comments:
Post a Comment