Wednesday, December 3, 2008

3 more days! Omg, so fast!!
Yay, can you believe it?!
Yayy!

So, today woke up at 11.30 and went to bathe and ate my lunch and left the house at 12.40 and reached ShengShiong at 12.50. Met KW at the Ten Mile Junction LRT and wait for Vivien. [: Then we went on and bought the stuffs we need for class parrtayye. ((: Then took a cab back to my house and went to Lixian's place to sort of check out the place and went to slack. Its a nice feelings. I love her balcony and that little room. HAHA! [: Then left her place at about 6.45pm and reached home, Idk what time. And ate fried macoroni for dinner. [:

Tmr, we'll be heading to Giant, very early with Khai and Vivien and Peixin will come my house too. So yeah! So cool that Peixin is coming my house. HAHAH! Thats all. Bye.


Im sorry kay. What more do you want me to do?
I should have understand better.
But I cant believe that you think im that sort of person.
I just need more time to think.
Yeah, like I want this to happen. :/
Its not like I ask for it right?

Ophe\

No comments: