10 random facts about me! (:
1. I was supposed to be born on 25th Dec 1993. But I couldnt come out soo, 2nd Jan 94.
2. I've got a 25 year old brother, 24 year old sister, and a 20 year old brother. ((:
3. JKLMNO. Jeannette(mother), Keith(brother), Lawrence(father), Melissa(sister), Nigel(brother), Ophelia(MEEE!).
4. I have 2 bolsters and 2 pillow, super huge blanket and 2 small bolsters, I call it, (jumjum) :D
5. I am shy. Yes, I am. I have low self esteem too. D:
6. I have hardly even have guy friends.
7. I love Paramore. (((:
8. I love Alex Evans and Oliver Sykes. :x
9. I've never change my url for a very long time. (:
10. I love to stare up the sky and look at the beautiful clouds. I love the clouds, and in the dark, if i had the chance the see more stars, it'd be even better. ((:
I tag,
Anyone. (: Since Yijing practically tagged those that i wanted to tag. (:
I want to continue with the list, if I can think of any.
11. I eat, sleeep and breathe. HAHAHA!
12. I would want to play the sims.
13. I have not much savings left now. ):
14. I dont like to go town.
15. I am fat.
16. I am not smart.
17. I love Patrick Starfish rather than Spongebob SquarePants
18. I watch MTV.com shows.
19. I read perezhilton.com
20. I am going to watch Twilight again with my sister.
21. I love my father's, mother's, granny's cooking.
22. My favourite colour is blue, and i change my perspective for the colour purple, i would not say its gay. Its fine now.
23. My sister is going to give me Twilight related gifts for Xmas and Bday prezzie. -.-
24. I feel hungry. :D
25. I get annoyed by certain stuffs.
26. Nicole Chia was my bestfriend.
27. I've changed my number recently.
28. I bought the phone neck strap thingy just so I wont lose my phone again. ):
29. I do not have the ability to undestand people well.
30. I am a slow learner.
31. I have slow reactions.
32. I love sarcasm.
33. I watch Gossip Girl and loves Chace Crawford.
34. I was in tap dance in primary school.
35. I cant play any any any ball games FOR NUTS.
36. I am called, a ball magnet for that.
37. I love my family and friends.
38. I dont think im nice to certain people. ):
39. I am lazy. But I do things for my sister and brother most of the times.
40. I only have one grandmother alive and i love her so so so much, to bits. :D
41. I cant play the drums for nuts too. (:
42. I dont have a future. (Hows that for stupid?)
43. I am being negative about my future. (READ ABOVE STATEMENT)
44. I love to be optimist most times.
45. I cant really be creative. :/
46. I have a bed.
47. I am not cool.
48. This would be the third last random fact about me. Since I dont want you to suffer. :D
49. I crack my knuckles.
50. I am ending this now. Bye. D:
Ophe\
PS: Want me to write more? Tag. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment