Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hi, I stole this from Alissa's blog. HAHAHA! Hope she dont mind. I stole it. (:

Copy and paste to your own journal, erase my answers, and add your own. Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real places name and/or objects, nothing made up. Try to use different answers if the person you got this from has the same initials as you. You can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

MY NAME - Ophelia
1. Four letter word - Only
2. Boy name - Olando
3. Girl name - Ovidia (HAHAHA.)
4. Occupation - Orthodontist
5. Color - Orange
6. Something to wear – (Suggest one uh)
7. Beverage – Orange Juice!
8. Food – Orange too
9. Place – Outram
10. Something found in bathroom – (I dont knoww!)
11. Reason for being late – Oh, er. I got robbed? (Ha, thats lame!)
12. Something you shout – Oh.
13. Font – (I dont know. Hehe)
14. TV show – OC ( Theres supposed to have "the", but i left that out! :D )
15. Song Title – One Hundred Times


I want to tag. (Even they didnt say they need to tag. I WANT.)
Danielle. Juli. YiJing.
And anyone else who wants to do it. :D

No comments: