D is coming back in 10 days!
Elmo is coming back in (i lost count cause I forgot to post on Tuesday. ): )
All coming back soon! Yipee!
Right, Popular is getting more and more annoying. :/ I only get my book in the first week of December. I ordered the books on 18th of Nov, Tuesday. And today is the 26th of Nov. They will almost take 1 month to deliver books. Pissed. :/ And during dinner, Mother talked about the electricity bills. Ever since the 20% shit happen, our bill increase tremendously. :/ And dinner got tensed. :/ I still hate the service Popular gave. And the billl too.
Apart from that shitness, I went out with my brother today to Cine and went to ishop to service Nigel's Ipod, since it isnt functioning well. So we took a cab there and after sending for repair, we went to eat our totally late brunch around like 3 plus, at XinWang HK Cafe. I love yingyang. (: Then went back by cab again. My brother is rich. HAHAHA. Danielle was online when I was out. [Sorry] So when I reach home, I quickly read Breaking Dawn. Because my sister insist that I have to read finish by tonight. So yeah. IM GLAD IM DONE WITH BREAKING DAWN! Haahhha. (I know Im slowwww. Shut up. :D ) Yeah. So thats about it. Bye.
Im still piss with Popular. :/ Worst service so far. :/
On a random note, I GOT FAMOUS AMOS COOKIES! HAHAHAHHA. ((:
Ophe\
No comments:
Post a Comment