Friday, October 24, 2008

Yijing;

Yijing you're awesome in your own ways. We may have some common things between us and like love bullying Vivien. I hope you come to school more often and stop skipping aready. Work Hard and study hard.

Dawn;
I love writing letters to you. Cause you're alaways so random and rubbish! Haiyoo! Idk if we can be in the same class as you. But lets just hope so alright! I want to go out with you during the holidays to take pictures with you. I've not taken one with yo. >: [ You owe me la. Haiya! Take Care!


Juli;
Ah, you stupid girl. Treat her nicely and I'll be nice to you. [: Juli, you're a blessed girl who you should thank god for not dropping. You're smart and use your intelligence wisely. Make full use of that and you'll get somewhere. Drop your pride. Pride doesnt really bring you somewhere. Hhahaha! But haiz, if thats the way you are. I'll still bully you! Stop cutting your hair aready la! So short. CUT BOTAK LA! And go eat Botak Jones. In whatevery ways, I treat you. I'll remember the times we spent together before. Love you.

Peixin;
Hello, partner! Peixin is a very nice girl who sits beside me during lessons and scold me when Danielle and I keep talking! Hhahaaa. She also very highhh. And that classical song is nice okay! And remember to take picture with me during class party!

Litty;

The one who laughs so, not unique but weirdly. HAHAHAH! Shes not quiet and sounds like a p6 girl. Trust me! She does! I have nothing else to say about her. OH YEAH! Congrats on getting into the top 5 in our class! Smarty pants. I was SHOCKED! Hahhaahahah. You improved sooo soo much. Smarty pants. She wants me to say that she is cute and adorable. Yeah, Im sure. HAHAHA! Have a nice holidays and dont play a fool. If yknow what I mean. [;

Cheryl & Isabelle;
You and your criticism. Tsktsktsk. Hhhhahaha! When we go out with your, you'll confirm make fun of people! But I love it, cause its funny! Cheryl is potentially smart and same goes to Isabelle. Take care and I hope you two can stay as bestfriends as long as your live. [:

Christina;
Smart and hardworking girl. Yes, I remember the times I spent with you during Sec one and always go to Macs and study Geog. End up, I only get a passing grade for geog! Hhahahaha. Take care and eat more pie. [: Train hard, play hard and work hard. [:

Yolanda & Charmaine;
Same name for bfs. Hhahahaha! Right, so work hard during the holidays and stop dating with your bfs also la! Hhahaahah! Last long with both your Alvins.

Martika & Louisa;
No idea where Mike would go. But I wish you all the best and study hard! Same goes to Louisa.
Take care!

Clara, Tiffanie & Chelsea;
Talk talk talk talk talk talk! (: Hahhaahah! Jk. But your are funny in your own ways and smart and hard working too. Just work hard and study hard and take care!

Lixian;
You and your guitar craze! Hahahahaah! Funny. Omg, I cant wait to go your house for class party! Its been a long time since I went your house. Ever since p4! Hhahaha. Stop talking in class and pay attention la!

*If I missed out anyone, im sorry. And this post is not going in order. [:

To summarise this post. I would say that I love 2B. My clique, my friends and teachers. We may end up in the same class. We may not end up in the same class. But forever, I'll remember us as 2B. The blog will be alive. And hopefully we can even have class outings even when we're sec 3. Haiz. Times flies so fast then in a blink of an eye, we're sec 3 next year. I love all the bees in two Bee. And hope you'll remember the times we spent together. [:

Love much,
Ophe\

No comments: