The treble high and the bass down low.
Hi, what a wonderful day today. NOT! God, first. I woke up late today. And I had to ask Daddy to fetch me to school, he unwillingly fetched me there. Since I was almost late. So on the way there, he nagged at me. So yeah. Went to hand in the form and went in History lesson late by 10 mins. So yeah. Then after lesson, met Cheryl outside of school.
And Tm, Xian followed us to IMM and ate Cafe Cartel with Teresa today. So all of them left after eating and paying. Except for Teresa and I. She, wants me to accompany her till 4. I dont mind since I got nothing else to do at home other than rot. So yeah. WALKED around IMM and finally settled at Mos Burger cause she was thirsty. Oh, she met her friend there and talked abit. Met one of the NT/NA stc girl. Was irked cause she stared at me and she was with her wonderful friends. Real wonderful. I shouldnt use the improper term. So, I didnt such girls in our school actually exist( what i mean was that, Teresa's friend was hanging out with this stc girl too(another stc girl kay), sec 2 NA. In 2MM.) So, im sorry. I dont talk to 2MM people. Cause I dont know half of them, at all. So called Vivien and chat and left at 4.
Took 188 home and she took dk what bus la. So yeah. Went home, used the laptop and went to sleep. Till 8 plus and woke up for my late dinner. So then, after all that, there was struggling on, "I NEED TO DO HISTORY HOMEWORK!" Goddamnit, I have history homework during the HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!! :/ I didnt put in effort at all. I feel guilty but my laziness helped me overcome it. But its like a battle yknow! Urgh, first was guiltyness then laziness. No one will win this freaking war. Im sorry. Im being lame. Nothing to write now, I need to sleep early, if not I can wake up tmr. I have the urge not to go to school tmr. But for the sake of improving my damnit history, Im going. Bye now.
Ophe\
No comments:
Post a Comment