Friday, October 24, 2008


Omg, Kw! More individual shots with you can! You wont die taking pictures. :D
Dedications.
To: Khai Woon aka Khai/ Kw.
Kw, you're a great friend to be with. Hahhaha! I love the times I spend with you during morning assembly. Although, I always tease you and Elvina, sorry about that. I was very mean. I stop aready kay. [: I dont understand why you dont like taking pictures! Hhahaa. I think you're a person who knows alot and have a very good stand in life. I mean like you know whats right and wrong. Like bullying Vivien is right. Hhahaha. Jk. I find that you're very wisdom-ish. Oh yes, Very matured too! Really, you're a very matured person and understands people well. Thank You for being my goodfriend in our clique. (: I'll miss you! Okay! Hopefully, you wont forget me. I wont forget your "shen me?" Hhahaha. Live life to the fullest and stay happy kay! Oh yeah! You used to like to frown so much! Thank God, you've stop frowning. [: Hahahah! I'll remember our dream house and big big ambitions! You starting WW3, ahahahahaha! You, being so saddistic! Tsktsk. [: Take care alright! Misses and Loves you. [:
Xoxo,
Ophe.

No comments: