I would very much want to shut myself from all of you. [:
For no particular reason.
Hi. It is a friday. I am bored. I've been playing boxhead. Its very fun and I die easily. [: HAHHA! Yesteryday night, plan some stuffs and got some things settled. Hmm, slept at 4 yesterday. Woke up at 12 to fetch my granny to the saloon. -.- Then came back and ate. Er, oh yeahhh! Yesterday, I watched 'About A Girl' Video. Superb. "Im cereal". (Not part of the vid) HAHA! Nvm. You wont get it. (: Also watch a mini clip of Paramore, Decode. So yeah. I was playing boxhead just now. Yes. I did. Its fun. [: My days are so boring. Haiz. You might see this for the rest of the holidays. [: HAHAHA. Boring boring boring ones. Maybe I should watch southpark again. Danielle is a snake. O: I was like, -.^ Whaaaaat?! Nuthead. Really, and then she came up with 'Indepundina' I was like, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! and O.O + O: = OOO Hahahhaha, thats lame. Nothing else I guess. Entertain me. Im so bored. Bye.
"wear some shirt that says 'im with stupid' then you stand beside Juliana."
HAHHAHAA! Jokinggg! If Juliana reads this, I was just joking you pig.
Ophe/
No comments:
Post a Comment