Tuesday, October 14, 2008

And then you would go on and say.
"My thoughts you cant decode."
Do you agree with me? Do you?

Schools very boring. 5 talks today. Tmr watching movie, Spidewick Chronicles or whatever la. Dc. Its not very appealing and its freaking at TOA PAYOH! Eng Wah Cinemas. But they paying the tix for us. HAHAHAH. Maybe, If i had to blame, i might just blame everyone else but not her. Shes just like any other kids but the punishment is too harsh. I may sound biased. Maybe I am. We'll be folding hearts on friday. Whatttttttttttt. Ah, for Eradication of Poverty. So yeah.

Take this time to realize
That you always force a smile
In the midst of trial
And everything is always right
And I think that it's time
This battle must be won
But you pushed it aside
Pushed it aside
Pretend that it's gone

Ophe/ This circle never ends.

No comments: