So, I just do a quick follow up on my weekends.
Saturday was bloody warm. Went to Giant with my parents and ate chicken chop for dinner and watched some ATL videos on youtube.com till 2 plus. No reading and revision done at all. ]: Haha.
Today woke up at 10 and bathed and went to Red Star to celebrate my Daddy's Bday. (Late one) So got seats at 11.45 and ate till like what, one plus? Not so sure. And went home. Around 2 plus, went to cut my hair. Its pretty screwed, I guess. ]: Sooo, yeah. My mum advises me to get 2nd gen of ipod touch, same one as my brother. Sooooo, idk. I want. Hehe. Er, yeah. And ate very full today. [: So yeah, okay. And continued to watch ATL videos. Idk whats wrong with me. [: Bye now.
Ophe/ Remembering Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment