Hii! Today had english paper. I think it was quite alright. I wrote about a special possession question. Hoped I didnt write out of point and comprehension was alright, but it was abitttttt difficult to understand the passage at first. O: So yeah. Recess was longer than a period. [: So after school, Danielle went home and the rest of us including Cheryl and Isabelle went for lunch at superdog, and im never going to eat there again. Its expensive. For me. (: We talked and talked and talkd for so long about _________. Urgh. I feel so grossed out. [: And finally we left at 2.30 and went home by 188 with Elmo. Reached home and watched abit of tv and studied my chinese until now. :D Hahhaha! Im guileless. [: According to Danielle. So so sweet. My friends are like that. And Teresa, relax uh! Okay. Tmr chinese and might go out after that to study science. Yeahhhh. Thats about it. [: Bye now!
Ophe/ Danielle thinks that Gir is gayishly gay. Please disagree. [:
No comments:
Post a Comment