Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hi, today was without-laptop-and-do-homework day. :D Well, first i woke up at 12. Watched tv till like 1. Then bathed and then went to eat. Till like 2 something, I went to do Maths. I finished my maths and then slack. I finish maths at 3 something? Idk. I dont remember the time. So, when i dont have my laptop, at least i have my ipod. So listen to songs while doing. I still like TH. Never get bored over it. :D Ahh, mop-head guy. [: Hes a guy, suckers! ((: ANYWAY! Yeah, i went to buy eraser before it rains. And the freaking eraser sucks. >: [ And it cost me 30 cents. Go die. Then I also finished my art. I wanted to do Lit, but i dont understand. ]: So, whatttt? Then i wanted to do chinese, but i was too lazy. So maybe i'll do it later. Danielle thought something happen to me cause i didnt go online. She thought i was still sleeping at 3++. I will only wake up around 3++ only when its the december holidays. [: Sleep at 5 wake up late at 3/4 plus. Hahahah! [: So, I still have alot more homework to be done. And i thought i can finish it in a day. (Yeah right. ) So, now, I go online. No one is online. -.- Pissed me off that I went offline. Sooooooo, I got nothing to do now, so i blog. Hahahh! Oh yeahhh, I packed my table too. Yesterday night. I need to pee now. And bathe too. Hahaha! So, yeah. Bye.

Ophe/

No comments: