Friday, September 5, 2008

Hi/

Only Teresa read part of that LONG LONG post. She didnt read most of it. So, yeah. :/ I was bored. Anyway, I slept at 3.20am yesterday. I finished 1 chinese compo and typed about 3/4 of the other compo and went to watch videos till 3.20am. Then slept. Woke up at 12.20 or so. Watched tv till like 1.45/2pm. Then went to bathe. Ate fishball noodles and salad, my special kind of salad. :D Then, yeah went to do homework. Rewrote the first compo and printed out the second one. I've decided not to do the 3rd one cause according to Vivien Ng, she thinks its not compulsary, thats what I thought. :D Hehe, I left Lit and IT. :/ IT. -.- Sucks balls. :D Hahahah! Okay, then around like 7 left the house and met Mother at westmall had dinner there and went to buy my stationarys. While walking towards my block, Daddy, Nigel and Keith came home too and parked at a first slot nearest to our house. :D Hehe, then went home to eat dinner again, cause Popo didnt know we went out and eat, if she knew, she'll scold us and "never to cook dinner for us again" I guess so. [: Ate very little. Yep thats all. I want to buy some books to read although im not done with any books i bough. [: Im interested in "Please, Daddy, No" I wanted to go San Bookshop to check at westmall, but for some reason, san bookshop there closed down. O: Ah well. If Mother is in a "i'll buy you what you want" mood, then maybeeeeeeeee. But i've got 10% chance she would buy for me and the rest is NO! ]: Ah well. Bye.


Ophe/

No comments: