Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What a shame we all became such fragile,broken things
A memory remains just a tiny spark.
I give it all my oxygen,
to let the flames begin.
to let the flames begin.

Hello. What a day today. Hmmm, had English. So boring. Slept for 15 minutes? I think. HAHAH. And then changed for PE. (DVGHM is freaking Skinny to the extend that i think she got a figure/curve. Wow, Sexy! Hahahahha! :D ) Did the ACES dance again. Left 5 minutes earlier and then quickly went to change. Then had photo taking. Okay. When we're lining up, i thought i could stand with Teresa or Vivien. No. But at least I stand with PeiXin! Hahahha. Hope i smile and didn't slouch. Ew, One time, i slouch then damn gross la! HAHAHAHAHA. :/ Then history. I passed on the dot. Lucky uh. But i need, i want, i wish i can do better next time. [: Thank God for letting me pass all subjects. But im still damn disappointed in my maths. Utter disappointment. :/ Hmmmmm. Then had maths after recess. Hmmmm, did a revision paper and yeah. Then Art. Drew my flower and colour alittle. After that, had music. Ms Heng went for course so we got (in a way) 2 free periods. So after school, Danielle supposedly stayed back for maths but it was cancelled. Kw and Elmo got to go for phototaking.

So, Teresa, Vivien and I went to Ikea for lunch and regretted ordering the dory. Its damnnnnn FISHY! Hate the fishy taste. And Teresa and I ate chicken wings and meatballs. (Omg, YUMMY!) Hahhaha, yep. Then later, Teresa bought drink and I had a ice cream. [: Then went across AnchorPoint to buy Vivien's food? (Milk or something.) Then went to Bloomington and see. Okay. Then later went to Queenstown and met Kw. Then went home together. Hmm, saw Teresa's friends. Vivien were quite.... Hahahah. Teresa too. Hmm, Kw was still likes Micheal Phelps. -.- Hahahaa. Then on the way back, Kw met her cousin and Vivien thought too far and thought it was her bf. Vivien, why do you have to think that far? -.- Right, nothing more. Bye now.

Ophe/

No comments: