Lately
I'm not quite myself
Maybe
I do need some help
Just my confusion
Trust my delusion
Okay. Today. [: Was alright? No, not much at certain part of the day. English. I actually passed my English comprehension. O: Then later, PE. 3 rounds. Yay! Cause 2D & 2C took a longer time to get ready and we're the first few. [: So Mr Francis just made us run 3 rounds! Yay. Hahaha. [; History was fine. Dialogue again. Tmr first period same thing but 2nd period is write up. Thennn, after history was Art. Continue colouring my awful work. Then Music, Ms Heng didnt come today. Did some worksheet and slack. Talked abit to HuangYu. Shes a very nice girl. Hahaha. Okay. Then came home and had tuition at 5 till 6.30. Then now, its 11.12. Im terribly tired. And i slept damn early yesterday. [; Okay. I've said enough for today. Nothing more. Bye now.
Ophe/
No comments:
Post a Comment