"I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know just how much you mean to me
And after all the things we put each other through and "
"To let you know how much you mean
As days fade, and nights grow
And we go cold "
Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. So today after school didnt turn out good. I hate my sensitivity. And how i react towards certain things. I would either end up losing a friend. ]: I hate that. I dont like that. Being emotionless is good sometimes. [: Yeah. I took the early bus today but i got no seats which totally frustrates me. Imagine 50 minutes ride to harbour front with not seat IN THE MORNING when you're tired and all. O: Hahhaa. Then had chinese, kinda alright. Its abit boring. Then next was maths. Test was alright. But idk how to do the last question. I guess my equation was wrong. Then recess. Ate my sandwich. [: Then yeah. Had history with TanMin. Aiyoooo! VainPOT and her lame jokes. "HarbourFront, HarbourBack" and "FarEast and NearWest" Then after history was physics was veryyyyyyyyy tired until we did practical. Okay. Then had english. Then no more. Supposed to have tuition today but its cancelled! Yay! So next weekkkkk. [: Crap. Oral Comm tmr. Shiat. Omg. ]: ]; ]: Bye now.
"I want to be deaf, mute and blind! Yayyyy! "
Ophe/
No comments:
Post a Comment