Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hellooooooooooooo/

I want to get a new pencil case. ]: Its old and its corners are tearing. ]: Woke up at 8.40 (supposed to wake up at 8, what the heck. [: ) Bathed and got on the car by 9.11am. Was aready late, but idc. Soooo, reached church by 9.20am. Met Heather at the Columbariam(sp?) and we talked till 9.40am. Then when we're on our way to class, Heather suddenly dont want to go. -.- But I have to. Gay Teacher will kill me(Attendance is Important. :/ ) Sooo, end up going for like, 5-10 minutes? Yeah, oh well. HAHHAAH. Then after that somemore we end class early. Yay! HOHO. Then, next week got to go to Telok Blangah! For some monastry thingy. So far! Butt, I wonder if Heather's parents can fetch me. ]: Its really far. ]: Then, 30 Aug going to Danielle's church for some exam rally crap. :/ Thennnnnnnn, idk. I forgot! OMGGGGG. Church. :/ Anyway, went home, ate lunch and slept till, 2? Somewhere there. Got up. And tried to do homework but to no avail. Awwwww. Hate sundays. :D Bye now. Having a headache and struggling to do HISTORY. *Rolls Eyes* Bye!

Vivien is gay. And lame! O: Oh, im so mean. But i like! Hhahahahah
PS. She wants me to write something about her. -.-
I know you love me more now. HAHAHAHHA!

Ophe/

No comments: