Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th July: Happy Birthday Belle! [Belated] And went to fetch Nigel and went out to eat Pizzaaa.

Yesterday, went to JB and all. Bought my stuffs and then later on. Went down to Jusco. [: I bought my shorts. Yayy. Oh! I bought a tee too. HOHO. Ate dinner at Bamboo and went home. HAHAH, Thats much.

Today, forced to go for church. But end up still being late. And im forced to go every week from now on. And forced to go for camp. :/ Life isnt fair. O: Anyway! I was in church for only like what, half an hour? Hhahaa. After class, went to cut my hair. Its not much difference. Just a trim. Then, went back home first. Leaving my mother to do her hair at the saloon. Walked home then ate and watched tv. Watched HBO. Watched Get richin' or die tryin' [If im not wrong, thats the correct tittle]. And then watched Glass house: The good mother. I didnt realized its thriller/horror till i watched. I'd say its thriller cause ALOT of suspense. Hahahhaa. So scary. But i like. O: Hahahaha. Then later, got a little sleepy and slept. Soon around 5 plus. Got ready and fetch Nigel back to Pasir Ris. Then went Giant shopped alittle and got hungry. Crossed over to IKEA and ate HotDogs since the restraunt was SOOOO crowded. Ate something light first. Then after we're done, went to fetched Keith from work and went home to have dinnr. Talked and all. Was damn full then. Then went upstairs and watched my dvd. Then bathed. Thats all.

Ophe/

No comments: