Monday, June 23, 2008

Today was the first day of school and i slept around 3 or 4 plus in the morning. Ha, not only me, but Kw and Cheryl too. So first day, we changed to classroom system rather than homeroom system. Classroom system totally sucks la. God, cause we need passes if we need to go toilet. Like hallroom passes. So classroom systems are like, being in primary school and staying there waiting for teachers but if you need to go for PE and all, then got to move la. So hate it. ]: So then, Ms Sanira(Mrs Pillay as for now) assigned us seats. :/ Anyway, i got Cheryl as my partner. Khai is the other coloumn beside me only. Danielle is sooo far, Elmo is infront of me. Vivien is infront of Cheryl. Haiz. I want to sit infront to have better concentration leh. Like sitting at the back could be distracting. :/ Anyways. History was _____. And we got homework. which totally stresses me out! Haiz. Idk. I think thats all. I might stay back tmr for extra maths lessons. I need more lessons. And also need to contact my tuition teacher asap. Haiz. Hopefully History will really work out for me this semester. ]: Bye now.

Ophe/

No comments: