Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Bore.
Bored.
Boring.
Is this the normal font? Right, it is. :D
Yesterday was so boring. Yawn.
Yesterday. slept in my parents room for aircon. So i'll have to sleep on the hard hard floor. ]: OMG!
Nothing.
Wheeeeeeeeeee.
Today, went to school and nothing much happen.
Laughed
alottttttttttttttttttttttttt.
Cause of ahem and ahem!
Hahahahaahhahaha.
I dont think she'll read this anyway. O: Ahahaha, thanks to Vivien, she made my day alot better. Laugh and Laugh.
Vivien the, ahem. Hahahaha. Vivien the Vi____. O: Fill in the blanks. [;
Anywayyyyy, Charmaine's Dad sent me home.
I wish her band a successful journey ahead. [;
Yeah, went home and ate lunch! Whee. Oh yeah. Almost a quater of 2B, didnt came today.
Naughty Naughty..
Naughty Naughty..
Cheryl, Teresa, YiJing, Clara, Martika, Sophia, Juliana, Melanie, Caryn. 9 of them. O: Ah, thats all i can think of. Poor little people. Sick.
Right.. Anyway! Tmr is................
PTC!
Fishballs. O: Noting much i can think of aready.
I want new songs please.
Please introduce some awesome songs to me.
Teeeeeeeeeeeeheeeee.
O: Alright, What else can i say? Nothing. Byes!
I say, this is fun! O: Cures boredom. Yes it does for me!Opheeeeeeeeeeeeee/
No comments:
Post a Comment