Friday, May 9, 2008

Last few days been studying for Geog. And thank god, Geog paper is over! I have 50-50 chance of failing and passing! Omg, hope that i pass. Oh, and im considering taking Pure History. But that depends if im still good at it. Which mean, i have to work hard for this semester and get good grades. (: I want to get in to Pure History! Seems interesting! Wheeee! Right. So on Monday, Maths paper two and Science. Oh lord, PHYSICS! So not good at it. Haiz. I want exams to be over soon to play, guitar heroes! ((: Roar.

Things are not the same as before.
But i wish it would be.
I hate having you as an enemy.
Or rather just friends.
But even if i talk to you,
it just have this awkward feeling inside me.

All i hope for you is,
Have good grades and think positively as you live.
Be happy. Miss you as you were before. (:

Ophe/

No comments: