Omg, i cant stand it okay! DnT is such a pain! Right until now, 1038pm i freaking couldnt get the freaking toy to work! So i freaking hate it now. And screw.it! Omg. I need so so so much help. And im gona die tmr. Die. D.I.E! Idk how to do!!!!!! >: [ Theres even a test! DnT is so not for ladies! Omg. i hate hate hate it! Urghhhh! Whats worst. Funfair thing is not really working out. But i guess its okay aready. Omg, i give up on DnT aready la! I cant stand it okay. Im gooing to fail la! OH.MY.GOD! Im super pissed with DntT okay! ROARRRRRRRRRRRRR!
On the brighter note, today after school i went to Poon Huat and bought the ingredients with Teresa, KW, Vivien and Elmo! Then after buying everything, KW went back. So the rest of us went to Teresa's house. Then next we discussed about funfair and did alittle bit of the pain. So annoying okay. Let me fail. Im gona cry if i must/try harder! Screw it. Im gona fail. F.A.I.L! FFFFF! Bye~!
Ophe/
No comments:
Post a Comment