I want to hug you till you couldnt breathe.
Hug you till you feel better. [: Whatever that makes you feel better. [:
Be there for you when you needed me. I try. (:
OMG. Those people keep calling meee! Like, wth! You freaking got the WRONG NUMBERRRR! GET THAT?! Omg. Thats the drama for the day. In case you didnt know what the hell im talking about. Im talking about the "u stole my husband..." blah blah. Like, my brother freaking cursed at that person aready. My father too. Like all of them are so fierce like,woooh! Like, they called dk how manyyyyyyyyy times. So annoying! Stupid la. We told them WRONG NUMBER. Gona BAN their number! Wahaha. Stupid. I cant stand them. Freaking annoying. Like wooh. Right. Yesterday was like, i was on fire. My head was filled with thoughts. Burning thoughts. Haiz. Today for dinner we ate Nasi Lemak! Yummy, Duh! it was yummy cooked by my daddy. [[: Haiz, idk what else to say aready. Bye.
I cant seem to shake this awful feeling.
You wore, wore wore me out
Ophe/
No comments:
Post a Comment