Hiya! Alright, today i didnt even go out! I would have gone out with my parents but nope. I stayed home and do homework. So far,i've done finish art(drawing only. ): still need to paint.), Maths, And chinese wb. It seems alot to me aready. Im gona do my english now. D&T is a pain. I need help. So much help! >:( Hate d&t. :D Haiz, i see many people having problems with time management. Its just odd that i dont. Well, not many. So far, two people or maybe three. Idk. Alright, still not done with English. Laptop is to blame. I was so distracted. Anyway,i still have a chinese compo to do and d&t and art. Have cat class tmr. I dont wish to attend anymore. :/ Theres nothing more i could say. Bye.
No matter what happen
I would try to make you feel better.
That would apply to all my friends.
Ophe/
No comments:
Post a Comment