Dont you get it?
I made an attempt to piece it all together.
And I found your love lost in the sky
Hiding inside the horrible weather
We'll watch it all come down
Right. So, for yesterday and today, Vivien, Elmo and KW(Only on tuesday) went to Teresa's to study! We made abittt of progress studied here and there. Oh! Thanks to Charmaine's mother that send us to Teresa's! Yeahh! Ha, im supposed to study geog right now. But with all my distractions, i really cant. Oh god, please help me to concentrate!!! Oh my. English is just this friday and i have so much things to do! What can i do? I hate d&t freakingly much! Its a WASTE OF TIME! Right. I want new songs. ): My brother bought PS3! Ha, but oh please. Im not a gamer and besides, I got my DS! Hehe. Omg. I just feel that i have like freaking SO MUCH TO DO! But i dont have the time! So. Annoying! I dont want to post aready. >: [ Bye!
Ophe/
No comments:
Post a Comment