Today was okay? Idk. Anyways. Morning assembly! Funny! Watched the video Mr Ng made, with all the unglam pictures and all. Omg, laughed la! chinese-boring. maths-do work, ms sim not here. Recess-hockey tournament! No recess. Starved. Art- painted! ((: Geog- crapped and copied notes down. CME!!!- EFL pictures. WOAH! So much of unglamness in 2B! Like, Ms Sanira pointed out my big ass. I KNOW! AHHH! And our sec1 pictures. So ugly. I no fringe. Juli is worst. Danielle-no comments. Its really nice and all. To look back at our photos and laugh. Memories. Haiz, how much i miss them. ((: CME WAS FUNNY! I really love 2B. And i cant bear the thought that we would be leaving each other. This is the best moment of my life. Seeing 2B going through mud and sweat. Or whatever. Haiz. 2B. 2B. I LOVE YOU! ((:
Anyway. Tmr is Good Friday and im going to Juli's house. (: End the post.
Ophe/
No comments:
Post a Comment