Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It was a bad morning today. Thank you Mrs Nooh for humiliating me today. I really appreciate that. And i was hoping you could do that more often,really. No kidding! It was so enjoyable holding my water bottle with my mouth. And im sorry for not asking permission to drink water. Next time,when im dying of thirst again, i'll ask you. I know you wouldnt want me to die,your a teacher. Then then! We shall raise our hands like we're surrendering and reach out for the sky. Thank you for the wonderful memories, Mrs Nooh. Thank the lord for having you as my teacher. Thank the lord. After class, people laugh at me. I laughed too. But i couldnt take it any longer. i cried. Hmm. Pathetic loser shit huh? Yes, i know im one. I know. I know. Then your would be thinking, especially for someone "wtf? what is she crying for?" Hmm.Hmm. Yesyes. Talk about me. Say about me. Oh and for that, "thanks for being there for me" Yknow,i really love you for that. Really. I have such great friends. Once again, i thank the lord. Praise the lord, Jesus Christ. I should really go church more often and thank the lord. And that someone, after all the times i was being there for you, if you think i was, which is REALLY true. No kidding. Nothing behind the that sentence. I wish you could for once helped me and stop saying about my friends. How were you ever there for me? Think about my feelings. Even if i was being ridiculous and cried, i thought you would be there for me like how the others were. But i dont think there would be a next time anymore. You wouldnt be there for me anymore. You wouldnt. Im useless to you aready. You have so much more other friendss that are so much more better than me. You dont need me anymore. You dont need me to comfort you when your sad cause of this or that. You. Wouldnt. Even. Miss. Me. And i shall just move on. Hate me for saying all these. Hate me. Say all you want, say how ridiculous i was. Say how i side people all the time. Say all these. Make me feel bad. Yeahyeah. Your right. Your right. Your always right. Always. Gogo, No one is stopping you. In fact, i feel happy for you that you found such great friends.
Yknow,crying about today is just useless, but keep thinking of it made me really useless. Im useless. Im pathetic loser. If you think i have loser friends, then im one too. Yknow what, yknow what? Screw it. If you read this, go ahead and critisize me. Go! I think i dont want to bother you anymore. I think its just too good to be true. Now, how i wish i was blind. Or dont exist. Thank the lord for wonderful friend and a wonderful teacher. You've made the greatest impression.


On with the miserable day, Hockey- 2B in the finals! Awesome. Like i said, science was !#$%ly horrible. Then dance was actually alright. The teacher was happy. And didnt scold me for doing the wrong dance steps. P.E-Ms Eileen was nice to make us run one round! Yay! :D Recess- ate alot. Im runnig out of money. ]: Maths- quite okay. [: Science-did experiment. English. Quite okay? Hockey. Quite okay. After hockey, went to eat lunch with Vivien, Danielle, Teresa and Isabelle. So yeah. Then went home with Teresa and Vivien. Vivien ah, funnny la! Hahahah! What is with me these days.

Blind. Deaf. Mute.
These are my wish.

Ophe/

No comments: